Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Six Seconds EQ Conference 2011: Breakthrough Performance with EQ
Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 8:30 AM - Friday, June 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM (SGT)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Conference:
2-3 June 2011, Kuala Lumpur
Emotional intelligence improves effectiveness,relationships, health, influence, decision-making, and quality of life. It is the critical missing ingredient that unlocks human performance at work, at school, and in our communities.
Join members of the Six Seconds EQ Network to share successes in bringing EQ to business and beyond. Participants gain practical insight, real-life application, and perspectives on best practices.
In each session practitioners share powerful EQ tools and processes and how they've used these - so participants experience ways that EQ is properly used with a wide range of audiences to create better results on the people side of performance.
- Managers and leaders ready for insights and tools to improve people-performance
- Professionals in learning, development, education
- Members of Six Seconds' network
- Everyone interested in practical applications of emotional intelligence
- New clarity about how and why to develop EQ.
- Practical examples of EQ implemented in different sectors.
- Specific, actionable tools and strategies to use EQ to increase people performance.
Joshua Freedman, Global COO & Co-founder, Six Seconds, Author:INSIDE CHANGE and At the Heart of Leadership
Marilynn Jorgensen, Certified Coach, Master Trainer, 6 Seconds
Granville D’Souza, Regional Director, South East Asia, Author:Performance from the Inside Out
More details: Download the agenda and brochure!